Everyone wants a beautiful stress-free wedding. Here are 5 reasons a CW Designs Wedding Map & Itinerary can help!
#1 Prepare Your Guests
A wedding map is great way to familiarize your out of town guests with a location and the proximity of the venues (Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner). By giving them an overall layout of the land, especially in remote or densely populated areas, they will know what to expect.
#2 Provide Specific Direction
- Sometimes wedding venues are located in remote areas or places that have spotted cell phone coverage. You can make your wedding map as detailed as you need and included landmarks for particularly confusing areas that GPS can't provide.
- Take left at red barn, there will be no street sign.
Park on the left side of the church by rear door.
#3 Stay on Time
- There are few things worse than the stress of running late, keep your guests and wedding party on time and in the right location.
- No parking in rear lot after midnight
- Meet in at hotel lobby at 2:45 pm for bridal shuttle
#4 Keep Guests Entertained
- Play concierge! You want your guests to have a good time, so highlight and list your favorite spots for great food, drink, and relaxation. Keep them busy during down times, so your phone isn't ringing while you prepare for your big day!
- Jake's Hamburgers are the best in the city
- Need a cup of coffee? Head over to Snug for a nice cup of Jo
#5 Remember Your Day
- A beautifully designed map is a work of art that can serve as a reminder of your wedding day. GPS locations over the years update and places close, a custom map by CW Designs freezes your wedding day in time. We have had dozens of clients over the years reprint their maps on canvases as anniversary gifts.
Client photo of their San Francisco wedding map on canvas!
A beautifully designed map and itinerary can add beauty and value to your wedding invitation suite. A bit of organization can take a lot of the stress out of your wedding day!
Party with me on Instagram!